Our standard term is 24 months.
Applications can be made online, over the phone or in store. To apply online click on the add to cart button next to the product/s that you are interested in. Once you have selected your products click on the cart and proceed to the application.
We don’t require any deposit and delivery and installation of your new product is free.
For the application we will need to collect the following documents from you depending on your situation:
- 90 day bank statement
- Detailed Income and Asset Statement (if receiving Centrelink Entitlements)
- Identification (we generally collect your id on delivery)
We may also need additional documents if your finances are difficult to verify.
Once we have collected your financial documents the application can generally be completed over the phone, taking approximately 5-10 minutes.
Rental payments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly by direct debit or if you receive a Centrelink entitlement Centrepay may be available.
You may make us an offer at any time, we may accept or decline your offer at our absolute discretion.
Yes, contact us for a payout figure as it is often significantly cheaper than continuing the repayments for the balance of the term.
Once the final payment has been received by us, the contract is finished, there is no more to pay and we no longer have security over the product/s.
At the end of the lease you will not automatically own the product. We will write to you a few months prior to the expiry of your lease explaining our end of lease procedure. Which will detail that if you would like to own the product you will need to make us an offer to buy the item off us. Generally we are willing to accept offers of $1 but acceptance of any offer is at our absolute discretion.
We currently service all area’s within a 100km radius of either of our two stores (Beenleigh and Morayfield in Queensland)
Generally customers who rely on Pensions and or the Family Tax Benefit are eligible to apply. Unfortunately customers who rely on Allowances like Newstart, Austudy, Youth Allowance are ineligible at this time.
Both Rent to Own and Lease contracts are for a period of 24 months.
Under a Rent to Own contract you own the goods and we have security over the goods until all monies due under the contract have been paid. Once the final payment is received, the contract is finished, no more to pay.
Under a lease you have no right or obligation to buy the goods upon expiry of the lease. Once you are approximately 90 days from the end of the agreement we will contact you to find out if you would like to own the product at the end of the agreement. If you indicate you would like to own the product you will be able to make us an offer to purchase the items from us. Generally we accept offers of $1 for the product, but acceptance of any offer is at our absolute discretion.
Products are brand new (unless specifically stated otherwise)
Our rental price includes delivery and installation within our service area:
- We only service customers who live in QLD and are within 100kms of either Beenleigh or Morayfield
- Installation includes: Disconnecting old product. Unboxing, assembly, setup, testing, instruction on use of new product and removal of all waste.
Also included in our rental price is our customer support plan. Our support plan includes:
- Troubleshooting: if you are having a problem with your product call us, we will help you fix the problem. If we are unable to help you fix the issue over the phone we will schedule a service call, where we will come to your home to help with the problem.
- Warranty Repairs: All products are brand new and come with manufacturers warranty. If your product requires repairs, call us. We will organise the repairs for you. If your product is going to take more than a couple of days to repair we will provide a loan unit. If your product needs to be returned to the manufacturer for repair we will take care of this for you.